If you do not wish to provide personal information (name and email address) to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: We may collect your name and email address.
We also use Google Analytics which will collect anonymous aggregated audience data relating to your gender, age, location, device, browser and session information relating to the time and date of visit, pages visited and the IP address of your device.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for the purposes of responding to communications initiated by you via our contact forms. We do not store your name and email address for any purpose.
We use the anonymous Google Analytics data to better understand our audience and improve our service. We do not use the anonymous data to attempt to learn your individual personal information. The anonymous data is only used by us to measure site usage.
- If you check "Remember Location" on the main page we will store your address, latitude and longitude so you do not have to enter it again on your next visit. If you do not want this cookie in your browser simply uncheck "Remeber Location" on the main page
- The Google Analytics cookie is used to transmit anonymous data that Vegan Feeds may use for audience insights. You can find information regarding your privary and Google Analytics here. To opt out of Google Analytics click here.
4. Disclosure of personal information
We will only disclose the aggregated anonymous Google Analytics to third parties in order to establish and maintain commercial relationships with businesses offering vegan products.
Otherwise, we will only disclose personal information as required by law.
5. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
7. Links to other websites
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
ABN: 90 451 843 442
Last update: 14 July 2018
This policy is based on a template provided by legalvision.com.au